Pizazz 13×4 Human Hair Lace Front Wigs for Bl...
- This wig is made of human hair, which gives a natural look.
- It is pre-plucked with a natural hairline, so you don’t have to worry about doing that yourself.
- The baby hair around the edge provides a more stylish look.
- Part can be in the middle or on the side.
$97.29 – $299.89
Best Natural Looking Wigs For Caucasian pizazz
Best Natural Looking Wigs For Caucasian Looking for a luxurious, natural-looking wig that you can style and customize to your heart’s content? Look no further than our pizazz 13×4 Human Hair Lace Front Wigs! This wigs are made from 100% human hair and can be dyed, styled, and bleached to perfection. With a medium cap size and adjustable strap for a perfect fit, these wigs are comfortable to wear all day long. And with our pre-plucked hairline and natural wave pattern, you’ll look like you just stepped out of the salon With its realistic pre-plucked hairline and natural baby hair around, this lace front wig gives you a beautiful and natural look. The long deep space style is perfect for achieving that sultry and timeless look. The invisible knots create a natural appearance and the skin melt lace ensures a comfortable fit. Best of all, the wig comes with four combs for easy securing, an adjustable elastic strap, and a breathable mesh cap.
The and softness are amazing and this wig is truly 150% density, as advertised
- The knots bleached easily and their is very minimal shedding after washing
- Soft hair & look natural
- Hair shed a little but the hair so full
- Bleach and dyed twice and the curl pattern snapped right back.
- The lace is transparent which is nice
- This wigs gives you hair dry even after wetting and applying mousse.
- Best Natural Looking Wigs For Caucasian is very thin and wispy at the bottom, looks like someone whose hair is damaged
Overall Experience – Best Natural Looking Wigs
We love how this hair looks. It took us a few tries to get the bleach and plucking just right, but once we were satisfied with work it didn’t matter that there was some minor adjustments necessary-the results made up for all those tedious hours spent on each trimming session! The wig proved very easy-to care for because of its lightweight texture; washing only takes minutes before everything falls back into place again without any tangles or mats forming inside your own natural locks as well which makes sure you can still wear them comfortably throughout most days even if they’re not 100% perfect yet (which isn’t impossible).