Galanz GLCMKA07BKR-07 Microwave Oven, LED Lighting...
- The convenience of defrost mode
- Cooks faster and more evenly than a traditional oven.
- Features 6 power levels to cook your food just how you want it.
- Check the status of your oven without having to open the door.
- Galanz Microwave Oven Retro Black has two removable legs feet
- Microwave stops when the doors open and no the microwave will not start without hitting the start button
Galanz Microwave Oven Retro Black
Looking to cook up something delicious? Then check out the Galanz Retro Black Microwave Oven! This 700W oven offers six power levels, so you can cook whatever your heart desires. Plus, the easy-to-read LED display clearly shows remaining cooking time – perfect for when you’re in a hurry. When the cooking procedure is finished, three beeps sound will let you know. And don’t worry about those frozen foods – the 360° rotating evenly heating ensures that everything comes out perfectly cooked. So what are you waiting for? Add this microwave oven to your kitchen today The Retro Black Microwave oven by Galanz is the perfect appliance for your modern kitchen. It features an interior light so you can check on your food without having to open the door, as well as a child safety lock to prevent accidental use or access by children. The retro design will add a touch of style to your kitchen, and the compact size makes it perfect for small spaces.
- The round auto dial needs to be pushed after dialing in the time wanted
- It’s a GREAT deal. Revolving glass plate works nicely
- A little one which is the perfect size and strength for you needs.
- Quick start button for an easy 30 second reheat and the turn dial timer is surprisingly easy to get used
- Closing hooks are made of plastic
- Galanz Microwave Oven Black When you turn the dial and don’t press start, it automatically turns off
- It makes weird noises sometimes
The directions are there if needed, love the colors and it is a powder blue color! We went in knowing this was going to be lower wattage then our old microwave. we got as cute cheaper replacement for myself that works just fine with no issues so far after putting some tests on it already – 1 minute nuggets now take 2 minutes but its quick simple process when u have kids who want food quickly or need something heated up fast without having anything break Its also perfect size since we often cook chicken drumsticks