Hamilton Beach 31344D Easy Reach With Roll-Top Doo...
- Save time and counter space with a 2-in-1 oven and toaster.
- Toast bread more evenly in less time than a traditional toaster oven.
- It can toast up 40% faster and more evenly than any other competitor. The high lift facility makes removing slices
- The Extra-wide toast slot fits bagels and artisan breads!
- More than just a toaster oven, the bakes bread and broils food in it
Hamilton Beach Top Door Toaster Oven
The Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven and Long Slot Toaster is the perfect appliance for busy people on the go. This 2-in-1 toaster oven can toast breads 40% faster than the leading toaster oven, so you can get your breakfast or lunch ready in no time. The long, extra-wide slot fits larger pieces of bread like bagels and artisan breads, and the bread lifter makes getting your toast out a cinch. The separate toast shade selector gives you more control over your toasting experience, so you can reach the perfect level of golden brown toast every time. With 2 rack positions and a large interior that fits a 9” pizza, this oven is perfect for making muffins, baked potatoes all the features of a big oven, but don’t have enough counter space (or patience), this is the perfect solution. The Hamilton Beach Countertop Oven and Long Slot Toaster can fit up to a 12″ pizza or six slices of toast at once. Plus, there’s no need to worry about overcooking – it has an automatic shutoff timer. So whether you’re cooking for one or feeding a family, this oven has you covered.
- With the use of this appliance, you can have a true oven temperature for your cooking.
- This oven make easily cooking up some french fries or heating a small casserole
- The controls are super simple and easy to use
- The slide out bottom tray makes it a breeze to clean
- Slots for the toaster as they can accomodate large slices of bread
- Except for the actual heating element there are no electronics
- This Oven do baking small batches, toasting the largest slices of bread, making a personal pan pizza, garlic bread, etc
- The toaster portion toasts unevenly
- The toaster took longer to toast than a traditional toaster
We’re not ones for hyperbole, but this is the best toaster oven we’ve ever owned. We have four of them now! It’s toastier than your average appliance – perfect if you want an evenly cooked sandwich or something else where even heat distribution are key (like baking). The broiling function cooks things faster too; it took us less time with our steaks after using that feature before they were ready than when cooking on high from beginning until done in mm MHO. And-those brownies looked great as soon
|Item model number|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
|Date First Available|