Lodge Cast Iron Pan
- This is a 10.25″ (3.2 Quart) cast iron skillet with a cover that has tips on the underside of the lid that allow condensing liquid to moisten food.
- It is pre-seasoned and has a natural, easy release finish. The inside skillet dimensions are 10.25″ wide and 3″ deep with a diameter of 9″.
- The cover fits well over the skillet and can be used as an oven mitt when removing it from the oven or stovetop
Lodge Cast Iron Pan
Lodge Cast Iron Pan are perfect for frying up any type of food. Cast iron is great for cooking because it heats up quickly and retains heat better than other materials. You can’t beat the crispiest of crispy fried chicken or the goldenest of golden fried favorites cooked in this 3 qt cast iron chicken fryer. This 10-1/4″ pan features two handles for heavy lifting and a cast iron cover. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, these virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pan evenly distributes heat from the bottom and up the sides, so you get a nice sear on your food. These durable pans are pre-seasoned with vegetable oil so food doesn’t stick and you can use less oil. The handles stay cool on the stovetop, so you can pick it up with a pot holder or oven mitt It’s also oven safe and dishwasher safe. And it comes with a lifetime warranty
- Cast iron gets hotter, stays hotter, and you can’t beat it for the crispiest of crisp and the goldenest of golden fried favorites.
- This 3 qt chicken fryer is deeper than standard skillet for cooking larger batches of food.
- The cast iron design will never warp like a thin aluminum one does.
- Handles for heavy lifting and a cast iron cover
- Cast iron evenly distributes heat from the bottom
- Cast iron skillet that doubles up as a source of iron.
- Looks good in most kitchens
- Cooks food evenly and retains heat well
- The handles are short, making it easy to grasp and control the pan, and they are also made of metal, which will get hot after some time
This is really the perfect for anyone wanting to get in to cast iron cooking – or even if you already own some and want a 10″ pan and a dutch oven/deep pan. You can fry in it, roast in it. It’s also great for baking larger loaves of bread. This is such a versatile set.
|Item model number|
|Date First Available|