Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Gril...
- The Original Kettle is the perfect grill for anyone.
- One-Touch cleaning system, it’s easy to cleanup after a long day of grilling
- The porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damper easily adjusts for precise temperature control.
Precise temperature control
- Can hold up to 13 burgers at once.
$139.00 – $160.99
Weber Original Kettle Charcoal Grill
If you’re looking for a reliable and durable grill that can cook up to 13 burgers at once, look no further than the Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill. It comes with a One-Touch cleaning system that makes it easy to clean up ash, and the removable aluminum ash catcher means you won’t have to worry about any messes. The porcelain-enameled lid and bowl will keep your food warm and prevent rust or peeling, while the lid hook ensures you don’t have to put the lid on the ground. You can easily control the temperature inside your grill with the dampers, and 3D interactive assembly instructions are available through BILT (free app).
- Performance- the grill is highly adjustable, and easy to control heat levels with the upper and lower vent.
- Versatility- the grill is air tight with both vents closed, so can be used as a very effective indirect heat smoker
- The airtight nature of this grill that allows for this charcoal
- Weber Kettle Charcoal Grill Cooking over wood/charcoal gives food a superior smoky flavor versus any gas grill
- Simplicity is often a virtue in itself. All you need is a chimney starter and charcoal. No lugging around a propane tank.
- It Wont Break There’s literally nothing that can break other than screws/fasteners coming loose.
- The entry port-locks are misaligned, preventing the legs from securely fastening onto the grill.
Weber Kettle Charcoal Grill This kettle is perfect for cooking a beefsteak, dozen chicken wings and more. The large rack makes it easy to sear meat with skewers or other utensils at the bottom of your grill without having too much flame danger from higher up on top where most kettles direct their heat towards food items being cooked over open fires
Wanna Look into More Options? Read Our Review for Best Grills
Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO-FPO addresses. For APO-FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
|Item model number|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
There are no reviews yet.